Guide on How to Create A Free Apple ID:
The following steps are for creating a Free Apple ID and were performed on an iPhone, but the process is the same whether you use an iPod touch, an iPad, or even iTunes from your desktop computer.
1) First make sure you are not signed in any Apple account. If you are, simply sign out.
2) Now go to the App Store and look for any free application. The application doesn’t matter download one you want.
3) Ok now, tap the “Free” button once. It will turn into an “Install” button. Tap it again to initiate the download. At this point, the App Store app will ask you to either sign into your account or create a new one. Select “Create New Apple ID.”
4) Now, Select your country or region, then tap Next.
5) Tap “Agree” twice to agree to the terms and conditions. Alternatively, if you have hours of free time to spare, you may first go through the terms and conditions, then agree to them.
6) Now, Enter the required information to create your new account. This includes email address, password, date of birth, and a few security questions, this all information helps when you forget your password so fill out correctly. Tap “Next” when you’re done. Make sure you use an email address that is not currently registered or was not previously used as an Apple ID. If necessary, create a new email address.
7) Now the main ‘Free’ part of the guide.Under Billing Information, make sure to choose “None.” Then enter your billing address.
8) Apple will send you a confirmation email to the email id for verification. Check your emails and click the “Verify” link in the email Apple sent you, then log in using your newly created username (your email address) and password.
9) Now final step, go back to the App Store application, and sign in your new account.
Hurray!Now you have a free Apple ID for yourself, you can now download free applications.But if you ever try to download paid application though, Apple will ask you to update your payment information.